Germanic Studies Dual Degree

Germanic Studies dual degree

You may also complete a B.A. in German with a second degree in the College of Arts and Sciences (typically a B.S. degree) or in an Indiana University Bloomington school other than the College. Some of our students combine a German major with a B.S. in a science field or work towards a second degree in a school such as the Jacobs School of Music or the Kelley School of Business.

Learn more in our Student Portal